frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

FS: 56 Litespeed Li2 Carbon Frame/Fork

GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
I hate to do this, but i'm gonna let this frame go to the highest bidder. It's a beautiful 2014 Green and Black Litespeed (not titanium, but carbon) frame that is Shimano Di2 specific. It has never been built up or ridden, perfect if you are looking for a Di2 Project Bike. $700 O.B.O.
Check out this link for a summary: http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/08/24/review-litespeed-li2-green-machine/

Clay Richard Gasway
King of all Mediocrity

Comments

• Options
    I know this is going to be a long shot, but I was wondering if you still had the lite speed Li2 frame for sale?
    GasBomb

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch