frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Help! My bike got stolen! (Again)

idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
edited November 2016 in Main
My Specialized Venge, size XL in matte black got stolen last night from my house near the Virginia Beach, VA oceanfront. Given that there aren't a whole lot of size XL Venges period, I'm hopeful to recover it. It had mostly Shimano 105 components, a Quarq powermeter on it, 35mm deep Roval wheels, and a somewhat goofy DIY setup for ITU-style aerobars. Ignore the green tape on the seatpost, but it did also have a small Coast Guard emblem on the right side of the headtube not seen here (but I imagine a thief with even 3% of a functional brain would at least remove that)
AaronWebsteyGranpa ChookGasBombwchevronTad_Machrowiczyournotuniquembrekk44kjrunninrigpigBrent_REvan

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch