frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Interview with Andrew Starykowicz – #turnapalooza, How To Win Kona, And How He Quit His Job

edited May 2016 in Articles

imageInterview with Andrew Starykowicz – #turnapalooza, How To Win Kona, And How He Quit His Job

Kona, the IMTX turnapalooza, how he quit his job, and much, much more. We spoke with champion Andrew Starykowicz and he did not disappoint.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I remember swim team parties in college - water polo players must be absolutely insane. Thanks again to the Proper Starky for this!
    KenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    jakesaundersjakesaunders Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    This was great. His first answer sums it all up!
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyDawnCOverSwimmerCraig_DGasBomb
  • Options
    Ha! Didn't know the story about how he quit Caterpillar. I've seen that same situation several times. He did the right thing.
    AaronWebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoOverSwimmerCraig_DGasBomb
    I'm recording this.
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited May 2016
    Loves me some Starky. Boiler Up!  #PU
    AaronWebsteyM_Ware

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    et5504et5504 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Can't wait until we have to deal with the issues more devastating than the servers crashing. Go get em Starky. Hope to see you out on the roads around here some day!!
    AaronWebstey

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch