frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Weekly Poll – Tell Us Who To Interview

edited April 2016 in Articles

imageWeekly Poll – Tell Us Who To Interview

For the past 6 months, the #WeeklyWebstey has brought you interviews with a mixed bag of triathletes. From short-course Olympians, to long-course champions, the number one...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Stick to the written word.
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    The lack of a "your mum" option left me with no choice but to express my contempt of your articles. On a more serious note, I quite like to hear from "elite" age-groupers hearing how people with real jobs fit in their tri-training provides helpful tips for my own training.
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Hey Webstey, I like hearing the coaches perspective after races. Who did well, over/underperformed? What unique circumstances did their athletes face that they can talk about? What competitor athletes were they anticipating battle with and who surprised? Which of their bunch will be receiving a Backpfeifengesicht for being a turd on raceday? Are they willing to talk about changes they will make to remedy problems that their athletes discovered.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyrangamelKenElPescadoPelado

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    What about retailers or tech people like fitters or aero/wind tunnel types?
    M_WareAaronWebstey
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Great suggestions guys, thanks! Maybe I can convince @TheActualPaulo to grant me a quickie next time his athletes spend a weekend crushing the hopes and dreams of all comers.
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey I want to talk about what was like to grow up in Lisbon, Portugal and how little I have in common with every single one of you.
    GasBombM_WareMartinJames LangeFastCat1107Granpa Chook
    Do you know who I am?
  • Options
    @TheActualPaulo that sounds fascinating - your questions will be in the mail ASAP. 
    James LangeMartinellsworth53t
  • Options
    Sure. Just go to my website and fill out the "Contact Us" form.

www.markalancoaching.com 

MattAaronWebsteyJames LangeCraig_Dellsworth53t
    Do you know who I am?
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @AaronWebstey I want to talk about what was like to grow up in Lisbon, Portugal and how little I have in common with every single one of you.
    I believe Lisbon is now controlled by ISIS. Am I wrong?
    Martin

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch