frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Traithlon Training Plan advice

Hey Guys, I am wanting to give one of the training plans a go but would like some feedback on which one to buy. I am doing the boulder half and want to get the 16 week half plan but not sure on the intermediate or advanced. I am in no way going to get to 4:45 for a finish time but looking more for a sub 6 hour pace. But the intermediate seems pretty like it is not enough. So any input on the intermediate getting close to a 6 hour pace or maybe just scale back the advanced to more along my pace?

Comments

• Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'm just commenting because I also want to do a half sub-6 and have no idea what kind of training plan to do. I'll be starting the trainerroad 8-week "base" next week and then jumping into some kind of 16 week plan.
  • Options
    I went ahead and just got the intermediate plan from the overwhelming response from the group. :) It appears to be good enough to help you get to a sub 6 hour race in case anyone else is curious.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch