frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TrainerRoad Free Month

ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
I just got an email from TrainerRoad that I can send a buddy a referral for a free month.
If any of you are signing up, just let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Pick me!

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    Cool, no problem. Want me to send it to your email that you use for team communication?
  • Options
    I've got one too that I posted in another thread. PM for info.

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    Actually send it to Zachboring at gmail please!

Thanks!

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    I tried to send it to that email @Zach Boring but it said that there was already an account associated with that email. I went ahead and send it to the trstriathlon email address anyway.
  • Options
    BW_TriBW_Tri Member, Pro Triathlete

I just got an email from TrainerRoad that I can send a buddy a referral for a free month.

Seems as if they are realizing their fate and trying to overcome the ZWIFT phenomenon.......

Brad Williams
    Website | Twitter | Instagram |Strava
    Clever Training (BRADWIL10)-Kiwami Tri (BWTRI10) - Precision Hydration (code bwtri)-FireStar Energy (save 10% w/ BWTRI-351)

• Options
    BW_Tri said:

Seems as if they are realizing their fate and trying to overcome the ZWIFT phenomenon.......

I was thinking the same thing. I still can't get a connection to Swift that doesn't drop and frustrate me. I don't have that issue with TR. I need to find time to figure it out to get into group rides.

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch