frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

I plan on doing some drinking and hate watching Peter Pan live

I think Guinness Dark Lager will address this idea nicely.

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

Comments

• Options
    My wife just turned this shit on... kill me

Living life in pursuit of triathlon greatness and not pissing off my wife. Also trying to understand Dark Mark and why he's left New York yet again, but this time for Oklahoma. At least it's not Florida.

• Options
    That is exactly how my plan was hatched.  I'm holding out for the fact that female Peter and Wendy start making out.

Or Christopher Walken goes full on 'Weapon of Choice' with the dance numbers.  Also, I'm drinking.

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

• Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    what the hell are you talking about? school me. sounds fascinating.
  • Options
    I kind of feel like Captain Hook is not a good pirate. He is terrible at killing Peter Pan.

TRS WEST

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @TheRealStarky if you actually hadn't heard of Peter Pan Live up till that point, you're a lucky individual. 
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited December 2014
    K-p and i had interesting conversation about Patricia Pan live last night on twitter. Thank god my wife DVR'd it..
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Oh man, this is spilling over into FB?  Shit just got real.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    ops, ment twitter. but yes it did.
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    The Mrs. put this on last night. I promptly fell asleep after witnessing Walken mailing in his 102nd straight role.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch