frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Who is in SoFlo?

regular_markregular_mark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
I will be in Isla Morada 1/17-22, Key West 23-24, and Miami 25-28.

I will have my bike if anybody is up for a ride or drinks or general shenanigans.

Comments

• Options
    Holy fu..

@drjocy and myself are in SoFla. I'm a little north, Fort Lauderdale, but I can make a trip down to Miami to get burgers and beer.
    drjocy
  • Options
    regular_markregular_mark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    I will actually be in Tamarac, so even closer. Let's meet up.
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Aww, our first 'swipe right' of the forum. #matchmaker
    _MurManyournotunique
  • Options
    Dark_Mark said:

I will actually be in Tamarac

Vegas Cabaret, here we come!

• Options
    Wish I was right now.. It'll be 19 degrees tomorrow morning, here in Dallas. I miss FL.
  • Options
    Hey! Me and @TimOLeary met up in Arizona in November!
    Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man
  • Options
    Your mom will be in Florida AND she'll be up for a ride.
    yournotuniquedanimalAaronWebsteyoldmanchadRobert Rankin
    HMKP
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @Dark_Mark you're just missing a couple of us who will be in Key West the next weekend. You should stick around, I can't imagine you have anything better to do...
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    danimaldanimal Member
    edited January 2015
    Now we're spending time talking about fictitious vacations to places that don't exist?

Thank you for bringing the @Kpressure with another fine use of a "your mom" joke.
    AaronWebsteyHMkrplunkit
    danimal
    Reformed Canadian
  • Options
    @Dark_Mark hey Mark I'm here!!! I am racing the miami half marathon the 25th. So focusing on that atm but we can definitely for lunch, dinner or a drink. DM me
    Dr. Jocy - TRS EAST Bitches!

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch