frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Team Race Suit

I told @ItsShug somewhere that I would give him my race kit as long as he paid shipping - Long Course and 2 Piece. Well that was before I read that I owe $220 for it. That said, I need to take back that offer. If anyone is intersted in another race suit or two let me know. I am willing to get rid of some or all, at half of what I am on the hook for. I can't fit in it so I can't wear it. If there is an option to return it due to wrong size, which if I recall there is not, please advise, @Zach Boring . Sorry @ItsShug but the government computer would not allow me the opportunity to open the attachment with the prices before I made the offer. Let the Hate Mail begin.
ItsShug
TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

Comments

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch