frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Bike Fast Fit App

Been looking around for a while for a cheap-ish bike fit until I can get a real one, came across the Bike Fast Fit app on DC Rainmaker's page and was wondering if anyone had used it and what your thoughts on it are.

Comments

• Options
    I've played around with it and see it as a good tool to use at home. It's not a replacement for a good fitter, but it will help you see what you're doing, measure angles, and see the effect of adjustments.

Find some stick-on colored dots like yard sale price tags to help locate your joint pivots.
    Brian Anders
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I use it all the time to make small adjustments, I have even made huge adjustments going to shorter distances recently, I will not go to a fitter anymore until I find somebody I trust , it is was easier for me to use my comoutrainer heart rate and the app and feel to figure out where I like to ride
    Brian Anders
  • Options
    I used Kinovea, if you're familiar with any video editing software it's pretty easy to use. Downside is you need to take videos and then go to PC to look at them. You can do live recording but I only have a desktop so...yeah. It does motion tracking but not very well. Basically I'd just pick a frame, measure the angle, repeat. Took multiple videos with different size setups and figured shit out
    Brian Anders

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch