frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Selling 2013 BMC TM02 - Size Large. Ultegra Build on Blue frame.

Purchased in March 2013 from Athlete's Lounge. Ridden gracefully and never crashed, approx. 2000 miles for two 70.3s and an Ironman. I've ridden it maybe a handful of times since for an Olympic distance and a couple sprints and maybe a time trial. I had the blue frame built up with the ultegra build because I wanted the more unique color (except for the wheels which are the Shimano R-500s from 105 build). Nice and light for the size and very adjustable. The bike will fit someone 6'0" and up with a longer inseam. Really just selling this because I rarely use it and not focused on triathlon right now so it's just hanging from the wall looking sad.

The bike currently has a compact crankset on it and 11-28 cassette however I have a teammate who has the same bike with a standard in the same crankset who is willing to trade me if this is a more preferable setup for you. It's your choice no charge to swap and I'll get it done before you pick it up.

No pedals included.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/5169455921.html

Comments

• Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    If I were 5 inches taller I would buy this in a heart beat. Great bike. You won't have trouble selling it I am sure.
  • Options
    The bike is too big for me, yet curious how you liked it? Have been thinking about taking the tri bike plunge for a while and batting around brands to scope out. I know it's rider / fit / budget dependent, but data points are data points.

• Options
    HSeeley14 said:

If I were 5 inches taller I would buy this in a heart beat. Great bike. You won't have trouble selling it I am sure.

Surprisingly having a lot of difficulty selling it. I do think the size is part of the reason.

The bike is too big for me, yet curious how you liked it? Have been thinking about taking the tri bike plunge for a while and batting around brands to scope out. I know it's rider / fit / budget dependent, but data points are data points.

I love the way this bike rides and if I weren't taking a bit of time off triathlon I'd still ride it. The fit wasn't perfect for me as I have some pretty odd proportions and flexibility issues, but this is no knock on the bike, just measurements.

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Gosh dang it. I got the height for it, just not the cash.
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch