frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

S-Works Shiv 2013 (size Small) for sale

Hello TRSers -

For sale is my trusty S-Works Specialized Shiv 2013 size Small.

I've ridden this bike for the past 2 season of professional triathlon racing. Bike is FAST. I've gotten many pro podiums, and I've ridden a 1:59 half-ironman bike split on this bike at this year's Ironman 70.3 Texas.

Asking for $3,500 OBO. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

The bike module comes stock as per manufacturer, and all the components are indicated below:

- FRAME S-Works Shiv FACT IS 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System

- FORK Specialized FACT Aero carbon monocoque fork, carbon steerer and crown for 1-1/8" bearing

- HEADSET 1-1/8" upper and lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings

- STEM S-Works Shiv aero stem

- HANDLEBARS - Shiv Carbon aero base bar (with upgraded low-stack clamps)

- FRONT BRAKE - Specialized integrated Aero

- REAR BRAKE - Specialized integrated Aero

- BRAKE LEVERS - Sram Red

- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Sram Red

- REAR DERAILLEUR - Sram Red

- SHIFT LEVERS - Sram Red

- CASSETTE - Shimano Ultegra 11-27

- CHAIN - Shimano Ultegra

- CRANKSET - S-Works FACT carbon, w/ TT chainrings (updated 2014)

- CHAINRINGS - 53/39 TT chainrings

- BOTTOM BRACKET - Ceramic Speed, OSBB integrated ceramic, 30x42x7mm

- SEATPOST - Shiv Aero FACT carbon, 12.5mm (comes with 2 seatposts of different angles)

- SEAT BINDER - Shiv Seat Clamp

Comments

• Options
    I gotta ask, what was your avg watts for that ride in texas...unreal bike split
    village idiot

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch