Hello TRSers -
For sale is my trusty S-Works Specialized Shiv 2013 size Small.
I've ridden this bike for the past 2 season of professional triathlon racing. Bike is FAST. I've gotten many pro podiums, and I've ridden a 1:59 half-ironman bike split on this bike at this year's Ironman 70.3 Texas.
Asking for $3,500 OBO. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
The bike module comes stock as per manufacturer, and all the components are indicated below:
- FRAME S-Works Shiv FACT IS 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System
- FORK Specialized FACT Aero carbon monocoque fork, carbon steerer and crown for 1-1/8" bearing
- HEADSET 1-1/8" upper and lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings
- STEM S-Works Shiv aero stem
- HANDLEBARS - Shiv Carbon aero base bar (with upgraded low-stack clamps)
- FRONT BRAKE - Specialized integrated Aero
- REAR BRAKE - Specialized integrated Aero
- BRAKE LEVERS - Sram Red
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Sram Red
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Sram Red
- SHIFT LEVERS - Sram Red
- CASSETTE - Shimano Ultegra 11-27
- CHAIN - Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET - S-Works FACT carbon, w/ TT chainrings (updated 2014)
- CHAINRINGS - 53/39 TT chainrings
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Ceramic Speed, OSBB integrated ceramic, 30x42x7mm
- SEATPOST - Shiv Aero FACT carbon, 12.5mm (comes with 2 seatposts of different angles)
- SEAT BINDER - Shiv Seat Clamp