frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

WTB 90mm Tubular Wheelset

Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
Looking to purchase some carbon tubulars wheelset 90mm, send offers my way please

Comments

• Options
    How about a set of Zipp 808's? Rear is a Firecrest but front is not. A few years old (10 speed). Would let go for a great price.
    ------------------
    John Behme
    Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Options
    whats a great price? right now best price brand new i am finding is boyd wheels for $1400 11 speed
  • Options
    BehmeJBehmeJ Member
    edited August 2015
    The set is yours for $700. Comes with Zipp tires (and spare). Rear is a bit worn, but usable. My wife and I both race (ONLY race) on them, but have recently moved to 11 speed.
    ------------------
    John Behme
  • Options
    do you know the width specs on those? also i dont know a huge deal about zipp wheels what is the difference between firecest and not?
  • Options
    The Zipp site says the Firecrest (rear) is 27.5mm wide. I think the non-FC one (front) is *maybe* 26.5? It is certainly not as wide as a FC version.
    ------------------
    John Behme

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch