frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Merry Christmas!

I hope all you HUUBstrs have a great day and Santa brought you all the shiny components you asked for! Now go and be merry and drink lots of spiked egg nog.
Julia ChevlinDuckiesAaronWebsteyRyan HeislerHSeeley14James Langeespej09HeatherLow

Comments

• Options
    First Bloody Mary of the day procured. The Mrs and I have also determined that it is the most appropriate drink for the day. (go ahead, think about it. And yes, I'm a terrible person.)

Merry Christmas all!
    DuckiesAaronWebsteyHSeeley14James Langeyournotunique
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Merry Xmas to all! This will help you forget @rrheisler's bloody Mary comment.
    IMG_20141225_120741~2
    oldmanchadGeorge KruseRyan HeislerJames Langeyournotuniqueespej09
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited December 2014

Merry Xmas to all! This will help you forget @rrheisler's bloody Mary comment.
    IMG_20141225_120741~2

On a cell phone so I read the comment first and just saw the top part of the photo. Then, like in all good horror movies when the stupid chick goes into the unlit basement alone and unarmed, I scrolled down.... @-)
    AaronWebsteyJames Langeyournotunique
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    No kidding, looking at this and my kid just threw up. I am blaming you & not the empty candy dish.
    Ryan HeislerAaronWebsteyyournotunique
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    It definitely wasn't the candy
  • Options
    @HSeeley14 The best part is that you quoted the picture. As I scrolled through on my phone, I got to be disturbed TWICE (even though I knew it was coming again, I shuddered).
    AaronWebsteyHSeeley14
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    merry christmas, team.  thanks for the gift @TheRealStarky and @Dark_Mark. How did you guys know I wanted this? Why does your hand writing look surprisingly similar to my wife's and santa's?

AaronWebsteyMark_after_Dark
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

@HSeeley14 The best part is that you quoted the picture. As I scrolled through on my phone, I got to be disturbed TWICE (even though I knew it was coming again, I shuddered).

Intentional??? Perhaps....muwahaha
    AaronWebsteykevinschummer
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @AaronWebstey where's the "oh, God, my eyes!" button?
    AaronWebstey
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch